Friday, September 20, 2013

Rochester

We've been in Rochester for a little over a month now. The boxes are unpacked, the furniture placed, the pantry restocked, and everything else is slowly finding a home. Ben has settled into his job at RIT, and homeschooling has commenced. We've visited playgrounds, the science museum, and our local Wegmans (a grocery store that deserves a post of its own). We've found a church and are beginning to make new friends. We've even been sailing with one of Ben's colleagues (celebrating Talk Like a Pirate Day, of course!). And, very importantly, I don't have to look up directions every time I leave the house now. Slowly, slowly, this is starting to feel like home.









2 comments:

  1. Sweetness! This post is making me homesick for YOU. Love the mantel decorations!

    Colleen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, thanks Colleen! I miss you and all of my CO friends soooo much!

    ReplyDelete