Tuesday, November 1, 2011

The Day After Halloween

The beekeeper and little bee had a happy Halloween this year.



Henry and I researched costume ideas together online. Henry picked out this beekeeper costume (which I made myself!), and I couldn't help but dress Violet as a bee. It was so adorable to see them together! Hopefully, I can convince them to wear matching costumes every year. :)

After a quick dinner, Ben lead them on a trick-or-treating tour of the neighborhood. Henry was excited to fill his honey bucket with candy, and even Violet would stick out her little hand for treats at every door (see Fig. 3 below).



Henry is now taking his candy responsibilities very seriously. He traded in all of his chocolate candies for fruity-chewy ones, and diligently considers his choice of candy rations for the day. Violet grins and "mmMMmm"'s while holding out her hands every time she hears a candy wrapper. I think she loves candy as much as she loves chorizo (which is muchísimo).

 

2 comments: